The Forum is Now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic

4 posters

Go down

Chaotic Empty Chaotic

Post by kakashie10 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Are their gona be any new cards coming out, because thats what I saw on facebook. Is that true

kakashie10

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Empty Re: Chaotic

Post by Marrillian Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:41 pm

all i know is that the site says its being updated
Marrillian
Marrillian

Back to top Go down

Post by brainard52 Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Well, Just before the site changed I decided that I wanted to start a project. The project would be to "adopt" the chaotic TCG, and create new sets for it. This would be very good for the game, as the metagame had gotten pretty stale. Unfortunately, the updates thing came up. TBH, I've been doing a TON of research on the matter. It seems that 4kids actually shut down the TCD branch of the company, though I have no clue if this is true or not. From the new site, I'm beginning to wonder if TCD started up again, but on their own this time. If that is the case, I could see the cartoon either being nonexistant, or going back to the old style animation. The cards /may/ have lower quality artwork, but that might not be the case. There is also the possibility that the game is gone for good, and chaotic.cc is just where the site redirects to if it can't find the main site. In any case, we will continue with the project until we hear more news.

brainard52

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrillian Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

I dont ever remember the site redirecting me there when its been down in the past. And what seems strange is that the redirected site seems to be sponcered by 4kids.
Marrillian
Marrillian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:20 am

I have just heard from paulgr that the banner was an old banner from 4Kids. Like REALLY old. Go take a look at News from Blargers to see our conversation, and feel free to join in.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tfin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down